The spacer rings are mounted between lens and camera and extend the distance between lens and image plane in macro photography. That way, the reproduction scale is increased and the depth of field is decreased. This allows you to set apart the object from the background more easily. The spacer rings can be used with various lenses.
The set consists of three spacer rings in different sizes. They allow you to decrease the minimum focus distance of your lens in three different steps, which automatically increases the reproduction scale. They can also be combined with each other. However, that decreases the lens speed which is why the use of a tripod is strongly recommended.
- For extending the distance between lens and image plane in macro photography
- Field of depth is decreased
- Consists of 3 spacer rings: 12, 20, 36mm
- Contacts for data transfer
- Can be used and combined with various lenses