OFFER EXTENDED UNTIL MONDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER AT MIDNIGHT!
1 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
Say goodbye to the 'notch' and hello to Infinity-O, the Galaxy S10+ SM-G975F 128GB Smartphone from Samsung features the nearly bezel-less, all-screen Infinity-O display. To help push the screen from edge-to-edge, Samsung laser-cut a hole in the front corner of the display to accommodate the 10MP dual-pixel wide-angle selfie camera, and 8MP RGB depth sensor. The screen itself is a huge 6.4" Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity Display. It's also certified to support HDR10+ for a cinematic experience and is designed to produce brilliant and realistic images.
The curved, Infinity-O display also houses impressive mobile security with a built-in ultrasonic fingerprint reader. Simply touch the screen and soundwaves scan your fingerprint to unlock your phone nearly instantly. By utilizing soundwaves instead of optics, it reads the 3D ridges and contours of your finger. Plus, the ultrasonic tech means it will work when wet.
On the reverse of the S10+, you'll find Samsung's pro-grade triple-camera array. It includes 16MP ultra-wide, 12MP dual-pixel wide-angle, and 12MP 2x telephoto cameras. With a lens for almost every situation, Samsung added AI to make sure they give you the best results possible. The S10+ can detect up to 30 scenes and auto-optimize settings for each as well as give you the opportunity to play with a variety of graphic effects in real time. Want video instead? Both front and back cameras can capture at 4K UHD quality, with the rear array adding support for HDR10+ recording.
You can store your ultra-wide images, 4K videos, and more on 128GB of built-in storage, which can be expanded via an (optional) microSD card up to 512GB in size. This phone is unlocked and compatible with GSM+CDMA/4G LTE networks. Connect to the internet and other devices with built-in Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) 2.4+5 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0. The Galaxy S10+ also supports NFC technology for making phone-to-phone data transfers or mobile payments.
- Android 9.0 Pie
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your home screen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to millions of apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 9.0 Pie adds a variety of predictive capabilities, navigation changes, and digital well-being enhancements that let you take control of your Android experience. By learning how you use your phone over time, Pie will automatically adjust certain features for you, such as battery usage and display brightness. With App Actions, Pie uses what it learns to get you to your next task quickly. For example, plug in your headphones and Pie will automatically bring up your last playlist. With Dashboard and App Timers, Pie lets you see your phone usage in detail, allowing you to set timers and reminders so you can better manage the time you spend using your smartphone.
- GSM + CDMA / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM and CDMA networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for times when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth, NFC, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Captures What Your Eye Can See
- Part of the rear triple-camera array, the 16MP ultra-wide lens has been constructed to take it all in. With a 123° field of view, its designed to capture images as wide as what your eyes can see. Lens correction is also incorporated into the camera to eliminate distortion.
- Scene Optimizer
- The Galaxy S10+'s rear cameras feature Scene Optimizer, which has the ability to detect what kind of photo you're taking. Once a scene is detected, Local Tone Mapping optimizes the settings automatically to give you the best shot possible. With the addition of Flaw Detection, you'll be alerted to any flaws in your images, such as someone blinking.
The 30 scenes that can be detected are Face, Baby, Person, Dog, Cat, Food, People, Beaches, Sky, Mountain, Sunset, Sunrise, City, Snow, Waterfall, Watersides, Scenery, Stage, Vehicles, Drinks, Flowers, Trees, Greenery, Animal, Shoes, Backlit, Indoor, Text, Clothes, and Night View.
- Shot Suggestion
- The built-in photo software of the S10+ has been based on an analysis of over 100 million high-quality photos. The result is Shot Suggestion, where the S10+ will guide you to producing the best composition, such as detecting if the phone is level and centered.
- Additional Camera Features
- Dual Aperture: The rear, wide-angle lens automatically adapts between f/1.5 in bright daylight and a f/2.4 aperture in low-light scenes.
Dual Pixel: Helps to provide bright and clear selfies that are in focus, even in low-light situations.
Super Steady Video: Built-in predictive software is combined with the 16MP ultra-wide camera in Full HD mode to keep your videos smooth.
Super Slo-Mo: Capture cool slow motion videos at 960 fps.
Ultra-Wide Panoramas: Utilize the 16MP ultra-wide camera to capture wider and taller panorama images.
Selfie Self-Focusing: The selfie camera can detect faces to focus quickly for portraits.
Live Focus: Live Focus uses the dual camera setup to let you alter depth of field and add artistic effects to your selfies, such as Blur, Spin Bokeh, Zoom Bokeh, and Color Point.
- Wireless PowerShare
- If your wireless device needs some juice, let the Galaxy S10+ charge it. Built into the rear of the Galaxy S10+ is a wireless charging pad that gives you the ability to charge other devices with your phone. Simply lay a device right onto the back of the S10+, such as a Galaxy smartwatch, Galaxy Buds, or even another Galaxy S10 phone! PowerShare is compatible with any device that can be charged by WPC Qi wireless technology.
Please Note: Wireless PowerShare works with most Qi-Certified devices. Requires minimum 30% battery to share. Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device. May not work with some accessories, covers, or other manufacturer's devices. If you have trouble connecting or charging is slow, remove any cover from each device. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
- Intelligent Wi-Fi with Wi-Fi 6
- The Galaxy S10+ is designed to provide you with impressive wireless data speeds, as well as reliability and convenience. The S10+'s intelligent Wi-Fi technology is designed to seamlessly jump between Wi-Fi networks to LTE data for a seamless experience. With support for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), it can achieve transfer rates of up to 2 Gb/s.
- Additional Performance Features
- Adaptive Power Saving: This mode learns when and how you use the S10+ and then adjusts power usage of apps & features to maximize battery life.
Wireless Charging 2.0: This speeds up wireless charging with compatible accessories, such as the Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Pad.
Dolby Atmos by AKG: The S10+ features stereo speakers that are tuned by AKG and support Dolby Atmos sound technology.
Game Cooling: The vapor cooling system helps to prevent overheating during intense gameplay.
Water & Dust Resistant: The phone is rated IP68 for dust resistance and protection from water when immersed up to 3.3' deep for up to 30 minutes.
Samsung Knox: A multi-layer defense to help protect your information from malware & other malicious threats from the minute you turn it on.
Personalized Access: You can choose from the ultrasonic fingerprint reader, facial recognition, pattern, PIN, or password to unlock your phone.
- Designed for Eye Comfort
- The Dynamic AMOLED display helps to reduce eye strain and fatigue by reducing blue-light emission but without affecting the on-screen color. An ideal feature for late-night browsing and gaming.
- One UI for One-Handed Use
- The Galaxy S10+ features One UI, which is Samsung's updated GUI that's engineered to let you more easily operate the phone with one hand.
- Bixby Routines
- Bixby is Samsung's digital assistant that you can use to perform tasks and get information. With Bixby Routines, you can have Bixby setup macros for different aspects of your life. You can create routines that will alter aspects of the phone to optimize it for that activity. For example, in a Bed Routine, you can set the phone to mute the sound and turn on the blue-light filter, or in a Driving Routine, you can automatically rotate the display and play some music.
- Bixby Vision
- Point your camera at an object and let Bixby Vision give you more information about it, interact with it, or even buy it. See how products look in the real world with augmented reality; point at a pair of shoes and buy them online, or translate the text of a street sign when traveling. These are just some examples of Bixby Vision in action.
- AR Emoji
- This feature lets you use the powerful machine learning of the S10+ to create your very own animated emoji to match your look and personality. Simply take a selfie and the phone will track your movements and bring your AR emoji to life.
If you wish to pay using your card then unfortunately due to the value of the products we sell we can only send orders to the billing address of your card.
However, If you need to have an item delivered to an alternative address to your billing address then we can do this but you would have to select to pay via either Bank Transfer or Amazon Pay.
By using Amazon Payments you can select one of your saved address on Amazon for your delivery - we are happy to help over the telephone if you have not used Amazon Payments before or if you are having any problems.
We understand this can sometimes be difficult with work commitments, but we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Please note we are unable to accept card payments for orders placed from outside of the UK, the only methods of payment we can accept for orders from outside of the UK would be a bank transfer or Amazon Pay.
For UK we normally ship out your order within 3 to 5 working days of receiving your cleared payment. If you require delivery by or before a certain date please call us on 02086695668 and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Shipping insurance is included in the cost of delivery. The following table is a guide to shipping times for orders:
||Rest of Europe
|FedEx / Royal Mail
|3-5 Working days from Payment Processing
||5-7 Working days from Payment Processing
||5-10 Working days from Payment Processing
Alternatively, if you would rather come and collect from our office, you are more than welcome to. We would just require you to call us first on 02086695668 to place an order with us beforehand to check stock availability, and once your order is ready to collect, our sales team will contact you.