OPEN BOX UNIT PRICED TO CLEAR
Designed to let you more easily capture and interact with the world around you, the Pixel 3 64GB Smartphone from Google features a 12.2MP dual-pixel rear camera that can snap high-res images and 4K/30p video. The dual front 8MP selfie cameras feature a normal lens in one, and a wide-angle lens in the other. With the wide-angle lens, you can include more people in group selfies. Other AI camera features built into the Pixel 3, such as Top Shot and Night Sight help to make sure you get the best picture possible.
The Pixel 3 sports a large 5.5" FHD+ OLED display with 10,000:1 super contrast, HDR support, and full 24-bit depth for a stunning multimedia experience. Use the display and rear camera, along with Google Lens software, to search what you see. Find products online, identify landmarks, plants, animals, and more. The Pixel 3 features a host of other AI software features to further enhance your life. From Google Assistant helping you answer questions and screen calls, to digital wellbeing features that help you monitor phone use and stay engaged with those around you.
Running the Android 9.0 Pie operating system, this smartphone is powered by a 2.5+1.6 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 processor and 4GB of RAM. You can store your apps, night shots, group selfies, 4K video, and more with 64GB of built-in storage.
This phone is unlocked and compatible with GSM+CDMA / 4G LTE networks. Connect to the internet and other devices with built-in Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) 2.4+5 GHz Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and Bluetooth 5.0 + LE. The Google Pixel 3 also supports NFC technology for making phone-to-phone data transfers or mobile payments.
- Android 9.0 Pie
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your home screen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to millions of apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 9.0 Pie adds a variety of predictive capabilities, navigation changes, and digital well-being enhancements that let you take control of your Android experience. By learning how you use your phone over time, Pie will automatically adjust certain features for you, such as battery usage and display brightness. With App Actions, Pie uses what it learns to get you to your next task quickly. For example, plug in your headphones and Pie will automatically bring up your last playlist. With Dashboard and App Timers, Pie lets you see your phone usage in detail, allowing you to set timers and reminders so you can better manage the time you spend using your smartphone.
- GSM + CDMA / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM and CDMA networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth, NFC, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- If you have a question, your phone likely has the answer. Built into the Pixel 3 is Google Assistant, Google's digital assistant software that acts like your mobile sidekick. Either say "Hey, Google" or give the phone a squeeze on the sides to activate it. You can ask it all sorts of questions and have it perform a myriad of tasks. Google Assistant will even screen your calls for you, asking who the caller is and why they're calling. (Available in the U.S. only). Here's a variety of things you can do with Google Assistant and the power of your voice:
Tell it to take a group selfie
Set a reminder to buy groceries
Set a wind down time to help you disconnect at the end of the day
Show specific groups of photos stored on Google Photos
Get the score of the game
Find out the weather
Navigate to a specific address or landmark
Dictate text messages and make calls
- Top Shot
- Choose a smile instead of a sneeze with Top Shot. Top Shot is designed to intelligently sift through a set of photos taken in a burst, and recommends the best looking one to you, helping you quickly pinpoint the best photo to keep and share via social media.
- Google Lens
- Google Lens is your tour guide and personal assistant rolled into one. Use your camera to view the world around you to learn and interact with landmarks and objects. Take a photo of someone wearing sunglasses, and have Google Lens help you identify and locate them online so you can pick up a pair. It can do this for other products or objects like plants, animals, and more. Google Lens can even identify landmarks and structures, giving you a name and bit of history on what you're seeing, which can be extremely helpful while travelling.
- Super Res Zoom
- Super Res Zoom is engineered to let you zoom in without keeping your pictures sharp and free of blur.
- Night Sight
- Night Sight is a shooting mode that is designed to make the most out of taking photos at night or in low light. It's designed to give you illuminating photos with incredible details, and all without needing to use a flash.
- Unlimited Storage with Google Photos
- The Pixel 3 includes free, unlimited storage of all of the pictures and videos to take with the Pixel 3. This free access only requires that you setup a Google Account. (expires 1/31/2022, and media stored prior to 1/31/2022 will remain free).
- Digital Wellbeing Features
- Digital wellbeing features are designed to help you disconnect and optimize the real life moments that you can easily miss out on with the seemingly never-ending notifications and alerts that are part of our daily lives. With this technology you can track the time you spend on apps and set timers for them. You can ask the phone to set a "wind down" time, which triggers a switch to grayscale and turns on the Do Not Disturb feature. Finally, when you want to engage with those around you, simply flip over the phone onto its screen to silence notifications.
- Adaptive Battery
- The Pixel 3 features adaptive battery technology which is designed to help preserve battery life by learning your behavior. As you use the phone, this technology will see which apps you use left often, and will limit their access to the battery.
- Additional Features
- Blur-Free Images: Both optical and electronic image stabilization help to keep pictures sharp
Playground: Enhance photos and videos with reactive animated characters and captions
Titan M: A custom built security chip designed to help secure your passwords and operating system
Google Cast: Cast your media to compatible Bluetooth speakers, TVs, and monitors
Dual Front-Firing Stereo Speakers: Designed for better media enjoyment without headphones
3 Mics & Noise Suppression: Designed to help you hear and be heard on phone calls IP68: This rating means the phone is both dust- and water-resistant
Corning Gorilla Glass 5: Durable, damage-resistant glass on the front and back of your Pixel 3
Charging: The Pixel 3 can be fast charged with the included 18W/2A USB Type-C charger, or wirelessly via an (optional) Qi-compatible charger