Take a new approach to lighting with a Speedlite flash that’s powerful, versatile and portable. Radio-frequency triggering makes off-camera flash easy to do, and opens up new ways to get creative with your photography.
- Powerful, yet compact enough to take anywhere
- Simple controls and an intuitive interface
- Use remote flash to create the look you want
- Shoot flattering portraits using bounced light
- Integrates with other Speedlites as part of the EOS Family
A guide number of 43 (m, ISO100) means there’s enough power for most occasions. The controls on the Speedlite 430EX III-RT echo those of many EOS cameras. Shortcut controls give access to key features, and a control wheel allows quick adjustments to be made. A lock switch prevents settings from being changed accidentally. An LCD screen shows settings and shooting information at a glance, and is illuminated for low-light conditions.
A movable flash head allows light to be bounced from large surfaces, like walls or ceilings, creating soft, shadow-free lighting that’s perfect for portraiture.