OFFER EXTENDED UNTIL MONDAY 25TH FEBRUARY AT MIDNIGHT!
LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THIS LOW PRICE - DONT MISS OUT!
Looking to take things up a notch, Canon's EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens embraces a revamped optical design with modern coating technologies that promise improved outer and corner sharpness along with minimal distortion and enhanced peripheral illumination. A member of Canon's legendary L series, this full-frame 16-35mm delivers outstanding image quality and a professional-grade durability. It also offers a fast and constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for consistent performance and light transmission throughout the zoom range.
With the incorporation of two large diameter GMO dual surface aspherical elements and one ground aspherical element, the lens will minimize distortions throughout the zoom range as well as maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination. Along with those elements, the lens utilizes two Ultra-low Dispersion glass elements which minimize chromatic aberrations. Also, it uses both a Subwavelength Coating and an Air Sphere Coating to minimize flare and ghosting.
In terms of handling, the 16-35mm uses a ring-type USM focusing motor combined with a high-speed CPU and optimized algorithms for lightning fast and accurate autofocus. The lens has an internal focus design and offers full-time manual focus override so users can make tweaks using the physical focusing ring regardless of mode. Along with all of this, the aperture diaphragm uses nine rounded blades to create smooth bokeh.
For professional use, the lens is dust- and water-resistant, using seals throughout to prevent intrusion of particles, especially when shooting in inclement weather. Additionally, it uses a fluorine coating on the exposed front and rear elements to reduce smears and make cleaning easier.
- An update to a venerable L-series zoom, the full-frame 16-35mm f/2.8 lens provides an extremely versatile range combined with a fast maximum aperture for excellent performance in a wide range of trying conditions. Version III offers an improved optical design that will provide notable improvements in outer and corner sharpness.
- Designed for use with full-frame DSLRs, this optic is compatible with APS-C format cameras as well where it will provide a 25.6-56mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance and excellent light transmission throughout the zoom range.
- Two large-diameter GMO dual-surface aspherical elements and one ground aspherical element help to minimize distortions throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- Two UD lens elements are used to minimize chromatic aberration in the outer area at wide-angle; as well as eliminates color blurring around the edges of the subject, for images with high resolution and contrast.
- Both a Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and an Air Sphere Coating (ASC) have been applied to lens elements to reduce backlit flaring and ghosting for maintained light transmission and high contrast in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms, are employed to deliver fast, precise, and near-silent autofocus performance.
- Full-time manual focus operation is available for fine-tuning of your focus position when working in the AF mode.
- A weather-resistant design protects the lens from dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions. Additionally, fluorine coatings have also been applied to the front and rear lens elements for further protection against fingerprints and smudging.
- Nine rounded diaphragm blades contribute to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
If you wish to pay using your card then unfortunately due to the value of the products we sell we can only send orders to the billing address of your card.
However, If you need to have an item delivered to an alternative address to your billing address then we can do this but you would have to select to pay via either Bank Transfer or Amazon Pay.
By using Amazon Payments you can select one of your saved address on Amazon for your delivery - we are happy to help over the telephone if you have not used Amazon Payments before or if you are having any problems.
We understand this can sometimes be difficult with work commitments, but we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Please note we are unable to accept card payments for orders placed from outside of the UK, the only methods of payment we can accept for orders from outside of the UK would be a bank transfer or Amazon Pay.
For UK we normally ship out your order within 3 to 5 working days of receiving your cleared payment. If you require delivery by or before a certain date please call us on 02086695668 and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Shipping insurance is included in the cost of delivery. The following table is a guide to shipping times for orders:
||Rest of Europe
|FedEx / Royal Mail
|3-5 Working days from Payment Processing
||5-7 Working days from Payment Processing
||5-10 Working days from Payment Processing
Alternatively, if you would rather come and collect from our office, you are more than welcome to. We would just require you to call us first on 02086695668 to place an order with us beforehand to check stock availability, and once your order is ready to collect, our sales team will contact you.