FIRST TIME ON OUR SITE? UNSURE OF HOW TO NAVIGATE AROUND? OR JUST NOT SURE HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER? NO FEAR HELP IS HERE!
BROWSING FOR A PRODUCT
There are a few ways to find products on our site, please see the options below;
1) If you know what you are looking for already such as a 50mm lens then use the SEARCH bubble on the right near the top of the page. Simply enter a key part of the product title such as "50mm" and hit search and up will pop all products that include the phrase "50mm". Then click on the appropriate product to see more details.
2) Use the categories on the side bar of the site. If you know that you want a camera then click on "Cameras" and up will pop some different brands to choose from, click on the brand you prefer and a list of different cameras will be displayed.
3) Click on one of the header icons on the home page. For example, you can go straight through to a list of special offers from the homepage by clicking on the box thats titled "Special Offers"
BUYING A PRODUCT
Once you have decided on the product you would like to buy and you have found it on our site click on the product title and you will be taken to a product page. On this page you will see an option to "Add to Cart" near the top right of the Product Page. Click this and it will add the product to your shopping cart.
Then look at the "Mini Cart" on the right of the site near the top, your chosen product will be in the cart and you can either continue shopping if you wish or you can click on the option to "View Cart & Checkout".
In the shopping cart page choose your quantity and select a delivery method then click checkout. At this point there are 3 options;
1)"Existing Customer" if you have ordered before and set up an account with a password please enter your details here.
2) "New Customer" where you set up an account and enter a password for future purchases. Fill in the details on the new customer page. You must fill in valid details within all the boxes that are marked with a *. If you need to enter an alternative shipping address please see SHIPPING ADDRESSES on this page.
You can select to pay online by Card via Sagepay our payment gateway, bank transfer or Amazon payments if you have an Amazon Account. If you prefer to speak to a real person you can pay by phone, simply call us with your card details and we will process the transaction.
3) "Guest Checkout" if you are in a hurry you can enter your address and card details to complete the order. You must fill in valid details within all the boxes that are marked with a *.
* Please note that although an alternative shipping address is given as an option when checking out, we have an obligation to deliver to the billing address of your card. If you need to have an item delivered to an alternative address to your billing address then we can do this but you would have to select to pay via either Bank Transfer or Amazon Pay.
By using Amazon Payments you can select one of your saved address on Amazon for your delivery - we are happy to help over the telephone if you have not used Amazon Payments before or if you are having any problems.
Please note that if you are purchasing from outside of the UK or require delivery outside of the UK, you must either pay via Bank Transfer or Amazon Payments.
WHEN PAYING BY CARD YOU MAY WANT TO READ THIS SECTION
WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMEX - unless you are using Amazon Payments
When paying by card on the website you will be taken to a section called 3D Secure.
The 3-D Secure™ protocol was developed by Visa to improve the security of Internet payments. The protocol is offered with the service name Verified by Visa. MasterCard has also adapted a similar protocol called MasterCard SecureCode. Both are designed to allow authentication of cardholders by their Issuers at participating merchants. The objective is to benefit all participants by providing Issuers the ability to fully authenticate cardholders through the use of a password during Internet purchases, reducing the likelihood of fraudulent usage of Visa and MasterCard credit cards and improving overall transaction performance
Although 3D Secure is an optional service and you may have chosen not to sign up for it in the past, we have set it as a requirement for all our online transactions. Therefore you must enter the correct details to complete payment online or set up a password when prompted by 3D Secure. More details on this topic can be found using the link below.
If you do not wish to set up a password for 3D Secure or can't remember a previously set password the transaction will fail. If this is the case give us a call and pay over the phone or select to pay by bank transfer.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 3D SECURE YOUR ONLINE PAYMENT WILL NOT WORK
, YOU CAN CALL US ON 02086695668 TO MAKE PAYMENT.
ONCE YOU'VE HANDED OVER YOUR HARD EARNED CASH...
When you have successfully completed a payment for your order you will receive an email confirmation to your nominated email account. If you need any further details about delivery etc you can simply reply to the email or call us and give us your order number or name.
THANKS FOR READING - ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR ADDITIONS TO THIS PAGE PLEASE LET US KNOW. HDEW Team.