FREE 3 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
The Nikon D7000 is a 16.2 megapixel digital SLR camera that is packed full of high-end imaging technology. The newly developed CMOS sensor and Expeed 2 image processor deliver lifelike images with vivid colours, reduced noise and smooth tonal gradations, and because the sensor is DX format it's compatible with the full range of Nikon's lenses. Showing its professional roots, the D7000 offers dual SD card slots for enhanced shooting flexibility and a razor-sharp 39-point autofocus system, making the Nikon D7000 an ideal camera for wildlife and sports photographers. If the 6 frame-per-second shooting rate isn't fast enough, the D7000 also offers full 1920x1080 HD movie recording. Robust enough to withstand most situations and light enough to go anywhere, the Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera is a natural choice if photography is your passion.
Key Features of the Nikon D7000:
- Nikon DX-format, newly developed 16.2MP CMOS sensor: with expanded sensitivity range, this high-pixel sensor offers outstanding colour and detail for both pictures and movie
- New EXPEED 2 image processing: achieves higher image quality, higher speed processing and multiple functions, with lower energy consumption
- High ISO (100-6400, extendable up to 25600) sensitivity: offers low noise whilst still providing extremely sharp detail
- New 2,016-pixel RGB metering sensor: the high-pixel RGB sensor will enhance the effectiveness of the Scene Recognition System for high-quality images every time
- Newly developed AF system featuring 39 focus points including 9 cross-type sensors in the center: delivers superior subject acquisition and tracking performance, so you can achieve the right focus no matter where your subject is on the screen
- Glass Pentaprism Viewfinder with approx 100% frame coverage and 0.94x magnification: for the most precise view and focus of any scene
- High durability with magnesium alloy top and rear, sealing against dust and moisture: allowing you to shoot with confidence even in the toughest conditions
- Full HD D-Movie with AF-F modes and in-camera editing functions to choose the start and end points of your movies and save individual frames as still images. It also supports an external microphone input for quality stereo sound recording
- HDMI connectivity: so you can view your images or watch your HDTV movies on a full HD television
- Easy access Live View with new Contrast-detect AF modes: face detection with contrast AF is faster and more powerful than ever. Up to 35 people can be detected within approx. 0.08 seconds, even if subjects are not directly looking at the camera. Subject Tracking keeps moving subjects in focus. Normal area AF is recommended for pinpoint focus and wide-area AF for handheld shooting
- Durable shutter unit with shutter speed up to 1/8,000: proved by 150,000 cycles of shutter-release testing
- Twin SD memory card slots: offer more capacity for saving images, more options for organising your images and videos or extra backup so you can manage your images exactly as you want them.
- High Speed Continuous shooting at 6FPS: With approx. 0.05-second release time lag and 6 frames-per-second shooting, you won’t miss a moment
- Extensive playback functions: including 72-thumbnail display, calendar display and image sorting by date
- In-camera retouch functions (retouch menu) including movie editing function and new color sketch
- Tone and colour control: Picture Controls lets you set the look and mood of your pictures and movies before you shoot
- ViewNX 2 free bundled software, will be bundled with the D7000: It inherits the basic operations of ViewNX whilst providing much enhanced operability, including a refined GUI, and a range of easy-to-use features allowing you to edit photos as well as movies
- 7.5 cm (3-in.) LCD Monitor:, the approximately 920k-dot TFT LCD monitor has a VGA wide-viewing angle (170°) with reinforced glass so you can immediately see your work in detail
- Supports a wide variety of NIKKOR lenses
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL15 : intelligent power management to give maximum performance with minimized power usage
Nikon D7000 Body
Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL15
Battery Charger MH-25
Eyepiece Cap DK-5
Rubber Eyecap DK-21
USB Cable UC-E4
Audio Video Cable EG-D2
Camera Strap AN-DC1
LCD Monitor Cover BM-11
Body Cap BF-1B
Accessory Shoe Cover BS-1
Manual + disk
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: Derek Comer from Manchester UK
i have been looking at buying the Nikon D7000 for a few weeks, after being let down "BIG TIME" by another camera company "not the right time to name names". anyway after emailing this company i recived a email back stright away, i swapped 4 email's with the sales team each one ansering my quesions, i ordered the camera at 19.00 on Tuesday evening and asked would it be possable to have the camera delivered on the Friday, NO PROBLEM was the reply and true to there words it got delivered on Friday Morning,, i can not sing this companys praises enougth, this is now the ONLY place i will be buying my camera gear from.
the Nikon D7000 cost me £22o cheaper than if i had bought it from Jessops,, yes its a Grey Inport, but its a Nikon and a Nikon is a Nikon no matter where you buy it from, if you go on holiday to say USA and a camera was cheap, would you buy it? YES you would, well this is the same thing.
if you are after a new camera BUY IT FROM HDEW you will not be dispoited with this company.
i would just like to say a BIG Thank You to all the sales staff at HDEW for helping me buy this new camera,,, hope to buy more from you in the near future
Reviewer: Will from Liverpool
I thought long and hard over buying this camera, as i''d read alot of good and bad reviews over focusing. I took the chance and it hasn''t let me down. OK cameras have moved on a touch over the last few years and with that so has software so to get the best out of most things you have to fine tune from time to time which i did with my lenses. Although they were good staright on the camera they becam pin sharp when tuned up with the fine tune menu option.
All in all this beats my old D80 hands down inpicture quality, speed, ease of use and focusing it is a great camera and nikon have made me happy once again. The camera I bought in Jan 2013 came as a model year 2013 with the latest firmware, and with a 3 year warranty from HDEW and the great price it''s a worth purchase.
Reviewer: Brian from Essex
I ordered a Nikon 7000 camera on the 01/07/13 and asked if could be delivered by 05/07/13. They replied that they were not sure they could deliver by then but they would try.
I actually received the camera on the 04/07/13 brand new and in perfect condition with a 3 year guarantee card.
I highly recommend this company for its customer service and prices.